Berks Visiting Nurse Association has been providing unrivaled home health care to individuals and families since 1909. The organization began with a group of nurses who wanted to help reduce infant mortality. The group relied solely on the simple nursing care methods known in the early 1900s. Today, our staff uses the most advanced medical technologies to bring a variety of health care services that help patients stay healthy, safe, and home. We are one of a select few free-standing VNA’s remaining in Pennsylvania.
Berks VNA is an independent, voluntary, nonprofit home health organization registered in Pennsylvania. All services are available without regard to race, religion, creed, color, age, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual preference, lifestyle, socioeconomic status, veteran’s status or handicap.
- 1170 Berkshire Blvd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
- No. of Employees:
- Board Chairperson:
- Rabbi Brian I. Michelson
- Executive Officers:
- Constance Morrison, President & CEO
- Jennie L. Strauch, Director
- Services Areas:
- Berks, Chester, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery and Schuylkill Counties
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Pennsylvania Home Care Association
- Visiting Nurse Associations of the Mid-Atlantic
- United Way of Berks County
- United Way of Boyertown
- Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Mission of our family of companies is to provide home and community-based health care related services with a focus on helping individuals achieve a level of physical and emotional well-being and independence in their home of choice. Within the financial constraints of our organization, we will provide care to patients without regard for their ability to pay.